SUMMER 2018 – no courses will be offered
Champlain Lennoxville sometimes offers General Education courses intensively in June. For more information, please contact us by e-mail or at 819 564-3666 ext. 124
Summer courses information
*The following information is for students who are not currently studying at Champlain-Lennoxville, but at another Cégep. Students from other Colleges are welcome with a commandite only (no new student admission for the summer courses). Students who are currently registered in classes at Champlain-Lennoxville should consult Omnivox for registration procedures.
- To Register: The College reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrolment.
- Confirmation of the summer courses will be done by MIO and an invoice will be placed on Omnivox. All tuition fees must be paid before the first day of class. All other fees must be paid at registration.
- Deadline to be deleted from a course: prior to the 1st day of class. Must be done in writing (MIO accepted).
- Drop deadline (once the course has started): with partial refund only.
Courses offered on-line * you can do it from home! And here’s how…. VIA Q & A
Fees per course:
Tuition fees 2$/hour + 50$ course fee (non-refundable) + 20$ administration fees [5$ registration fee (non-refundable), 5$ student services fee and 10$ auxiliary service fee]
- Example: for a 45hr course = 90$ tuition fees + 50$ course fee + 20$ administrative fees = 160$. (70$ due at registration of which 55$ is non-refundable if the course is offered)