ON CAMPUS 819-822-9711
OFF CAMPUS 911
Bishop’s University Security Department must be contacted as first responders for all types of emergencies on campus. Campus Security is located in the Dewhurst Annex.
Security officers are on duty 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. To contact Security anytime day or night, there is an emergency telephone located:
- At the entrance to the Security Office;
- in the front entrance of Johnson;
- at the Paint Shop (behind the Library);
- at all the “Pay and Park” machines;
- behind Paterson;
- in the Champlain building classrooms and hallways.