Career Counselling is a confidential service for students seeking help and guidance regarding vocational choices. It provides career and educational information and supports students in university admissions and related application processes. It also provides guidance to help students transition into the workforce.
Employment Advising services available to the Champlain Community:
- Resume, cover letter, interview prep coaching
- Effective job search
- Help with transitioning into the workplace
Career Counselling Services available to the Champlain Community:
- Help with choosing a career and a program related to it
- Help with defining a career path
- Support with university admissions, help in decision-making
- Understand the Educational System in Quebec: https://www.systemescolairequebecois.com/
- Understanding the R code: Understanding the College R-score – YouTube
- Cégep Admission information (SRAM): Metropolitan Montreal Regional Admission Service – SRAM
- SAT test (Applying in US schools): SAT International Testing – SAT Suite | College Board
- Casper Test (applying for medical-related programs): Casper for 2022/23 Test Takers – TakeAltus
Please note that employer events, University open houses (Destination Universités Québec) and class presentations/student workshops will be hosted throughout the academic year.