Welcome to the Champlain-Lennoxville Foundation!
The Champlain-Lennoxville Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization established to support activities and initiatives which benefit the students and community of Champlain-Lennoxville. We pride ourselves on helping students succeed whether in the classroom or on the field and whether developing life skills or building the next step toward their future. We help students succeed!
Among the purposes of the Foundation are the following:
- Fostering interest and involvement in training & higher education
- Helping students to pursue their studies and to contribute to programs & services
- Highlighting student achievement and excellence by awarding prizes and bursaries
- Improving computer & scientific resources for pedagogical purposes
- Sponsoring projects and events which enable students to become familiar with international realities
Funds of the Champlain-Lennoxville Foundation
Among the specific funds which the Foundation currently administers beyond the general fund which is used to support field trips, pedagogical resources such as multi-media equipment, and projects are:
- Adopt-A-Cougar (Support to Athletes)
- Anne Thaler Memorial (Award for graduating student)
- Annie Turcotte Memorial (Award for female graduate pursing science or engineering studies)
- Corin Standish and Dana Young Football Fund
- Emergency Fund (supporting students academic perseverance)
- Hockey (for athletic and academic excellence)
- Ken Madokoro Memorial (Fine Arts Award)
- Richard Beger (Award recognizing exceptional contribution to student life)
- Theresa Allore Memorial (Bursary)
Receipts are issued for donations of $20.00 or more.